[Dailydrool] Humid hounds

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 07:53:07 PDT 2012

The Maryland Mavens of Mayhem are hunkered down for the hurricane. Isabella woke me up this morning whining to go outside, but once she stuck her snooter out the door, she changed her mind right quick. Lola went out and did a quick pee, but Isabella just stood on the step out the back door and waited to come back inside.  After they had breakfast, I leashed them up and took them out through the garage. Rain is just fine as long as walkies are involved! We went down the road a bit. Both peed and Isabella pooped. Back to the warm house, both got a good towel-down and then they ran around rubbing against all the furniture. Lola pooped in the dining room, and now they're curled up for their morning nap. Wind gusts are picking up. I believe I'm in for more mopping and cleaning as this storm progresses.

We wish warmth and safety to all our furends in the Mid-Atlantic!!