[Dailydrool] Sydney - the puppy is here

Barb Merritt mstecumseh at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 19:08:08 PDT 2012

First off, I hope everyone is safe from Hurricane Sandy!  I picked up the puppy yesterday. She is so cute and so little! Louie went with me yesterday to pick her up and he was okay. Today, he has been a little snarky, I know he will be okay. Zoe, my other basset is great with Sydney. Zoe will play and lay with her. She is so cute and I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. She likes to play with toys and drag throw rugs around. She knows how to use the dog door and will go outside to pee. This is so much fun, thanks for all the advice.

Barb