[Dailydrool] Delbert ATB 10/30/2012

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:24:34 PDT 2012

I am sending out this message on behalf of my friend Joe, a daily drool
lurker.  He has asked that I let everyone know that his basset Delbert will
be making his trip to the Bridge this evening at 5:30 ET.  Joe's other
basset Daisy went to the Bridge earlier this year, along with their feline
sidekick Jake so Delbert will be in good company.  Please send your heart
healing drool to Joe and light a candle for Delbert.  Elder Clara, please
make sure Delbert finds his way to Daisy who is residing on a cloud on
Pitstop Lane.
Thank you all.
--
“Whoever loveth me, loveth my