[Dailydrool] Peeing by the door

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:12:30 PDT 2012

Cowboy did this for the first year of his life . We lived in a small duplex
and his doggy door just led to our sideyard where we had laid some grass.

Everyday he'd stick his front paws, head and chest out the door and then
pee. I never had the heart to get mad because in my opinion, he was trying
and as far as he could tell, he was outside. So everyday for a year we
cleaned up puddles near the back door.

When we moved to a new house that only had a slider and no doggy door, he
always walked all the way outside to do his business on the grass, so I
honestly think it was a combo of him being lazy and thinking he was
outside.

Hugs to Gracie!
Kacy with Cow and Ru