[Dailydrool] Lola

Mag Hughes mgh817 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 09:25:39 PDT 2012

I'm looking at my DD calendar & missing our girl, Lola.  Unfortunately, she
didn't make it to her calendar day.  She crossed the bridge a month before
her 9th birthday.

We have so many wonderful memories of our sweet girl.  Although, she did
spend a lot of time in trouble!  But no matter what, we loved her & always
will.  Thanks for

making our lives a little bit brighter girl.  To our DD family, give your
hounds an extra special hug today in memory of all the bassets that we have
loved & have passed.

Basset Hounds are truly a special breed.

Mag & Mike Hughes