[Dailydrool] donations to rescues-- dad's pet food

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 02:21:34 PDT 2012

Hello Rescue Folks,
    Dad's Pet Food will donation cash to any shelter/rescue if people send you their UPS codes off the dog and cat food bags.  I would encourage all the rescues to contact Dad's about getting in their rescue program.  I feed my barn cats Dad's cat food and they love it and thrive on it.  I have not investigated their dog food as I use Diamond Naturals which is corn, soy, and wheat free and usually a great deal.
http://www.dadspetfoods/
Marie Campbell

Man Plans ~ God Laughs