[Dailydrool] Hemangiosarcoma in dogs

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 1 16:42:41 PDT 2012

The week has been a blur, but I wanted to thank everyone who sent me a
private message or here on the DD about our Nathan.  He is eating some puppy
chow, hoping to get a few pounds back on him.  We hope by some miracle, the
doctor was wrong about his tumor,  but if not,  he will be a happy boy till
his time to go.
He has been wanting to be around me much more than before,  and I am happy
he is sleeping under my desk  when I work.  I love sneaking my bare feet
under his belly!
Drool to all in need tonight,  it is quiet, and quiet is good!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!
www.bassetshop.com          shop online and help the Bounders