[Dailydrool] Still learning about Daisy the bassett

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:21:21 PDT 2012

As Dale mentioned in a previous message, it could be reverse sneezing.
However, that doesn't usually result in grass-eating and water-guzzling. I
would watch her very carefully for signs of bloat if this happens again. My
Waldo bloated several times during his life - we managed to get him to the
vet before the torsion phase each time, but every episode started exactly
as you've described.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/articles/caninebloat.htm

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB