[Dailydrool] Basset-friendly flooring

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 09:11:19 PDT 2012

Linda,
Congrats on adding Hannah into your home.
As far as flooring,  we have hardwood, which was original with the house, so
it is 50+ years old, and tile.   Both hold up well, even with all the
accidents we see here.  If you get wood,  I am not sure if a sealer is put
on bamboo, but if so, get the highest grade sealer you can.  The actual
highest grade is like they use on a basketball court.  We did not want
gloss, so got the next one down, which is a satin finish,  and it has held
up great.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    www.bounderblvd.org