[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Oct 17 03:57:31 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

We girls are really very busy at the moment. On Monday and Tuesday we
had the pest control people to deal with. The gardens and out side were
treated so that the ants would leave and no more mice enter our house.
On Tuesday we had to show the pest people were we had seen and chased
the mice inside. Nothing bad is put on the floor and bait used is tied
into the walls were the mice have made there nests and no other animal
or bird can get at the bait except the mice using the passage way. The
nicest thing about what they use is that you do not have dead mice lying
around or the rotting smell of mice laying some where in the ceiling.
The stuff they use causes the imbiber that is the mice to disintegrate.
The owner and wife of the firm we used are in turn owned by Bassets.
Today we have the carpenter in to check the measurements the plumber did
for the new bathroom and kitchen fittings. The slaves like simple so are
using a carpenter who works from home in a garage and is on early
pension to do the wooden work of the new fittings and the plumber will
do the rest ,when he comes in to do the plumbing work at the end of the
week. On top of this the slaves are having house guests over and we are
also expected to look after and take care of them. We girls call it
exploitation and are hoping at the end of it all we are suitably
rewarded. The slave Johnathan starts his full time course at the Midrand
Campus of the Learning Institute on Monday 22/10 but will go into the
office on a daily basis in the late afternoon to keep up to date with
his mail and any other matters that might need his attention.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to George who has gone down
in his back legs and Elsinore. Coping with George drool been sent to
humans Jackie and Jade. Welcome drool been sent to Hannah and we girls
are wishing Wendell Bottom a happy gotcha week.

Heart healing drool has been sent to the human friends and family of Dan
as well as his furfriends and heart healing drool been sent to the
slaves and furfriends of Sister Daisy who have both left for the Bridge,
we will also ask the slaves to give us extra treats and light candles in
their memory.

Jade and Jasmin the slaves deprived us of our walk last night because of
an active lightning storm with strong winds and no rain. They used the
lame excuse of to many trees in the neighbourhood and did not want us
girls to get toasted. Lazy is all we have to say.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan not in the girl's good books.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx