[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Oct 12 05:50:17 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in : We are not sure if this counts or
not , the slave William came home last night when my sister and I as
well as the slave Johnathan were busy snoring away, when in the kitchen
he saw a field mouse crawl into Johnathan's rucksack which he takes with
him to work ,he waited for the mouse to crawl into a paper bag which
Johnathan usually puts his work munchies in, closed it and took the
mouse outside and chalked up on the scoreboard William 1 ,the houndies
who have hunted the mouse all day 0.

The pest control man will be coming in on Monday to help us get rid of
the field mice.  We girls and the slaves are wishing Whisky a happy
birthday. W e are sending drool to the Casper Crew,and re-homing drool
to Tipton and Lilly and get well and stay well drool been sent to Rosie
Pup ,Gracie,Percy and Gussie. Quick adoption drool been sent to Leslie
and the rescued hounds of Montana. Heart healing drool been sent to the
slaves and furfriends of RubyReds Tuesday and Happy ,who have both left
for the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to give us an extra treat and
to light a candle in their memory.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to spending a quiet week end with the
slaves.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all humans and hounds in drool land
an interesting week end.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx