[Dailydrool] Voting

debbiebdah at aol.com debbiebdah at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 05:08:58 PDT 2012

Good Morning,

I'm sending drools and prayers for our hounds that went to the Bridge  or hounds that might be in needs of drools and lost of spouses or love ones.

I've been voting at least twice a day for Ohio, I don't see their numbers going up!  I know our hounds would be upset if they didn't get their numbers up!

I'm amazed every time I read something on the drool, regarding taking care of bassets in general.  I have to thank Jane about the yogurt for PH balance and ears infections.  I work at Wegmans so look out yogurt section.

Have a great day!

Deb