[Dailydrool] dirteaters

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:18:46 PDT 2012

There is a fine bull rider named Ryan Dirteater.
Well anyway. Mine are doing it but I do not think it is dirt they are
after,I think it's BUNNY crap. Whether it was the warm, wet summer with
tons of grass and plant life or what I do not know, but I have seen more
bunnies this year than usual, certainly I have seen more than the dogs have.
But.
I cannot find the bunny crap, either, altho I have seen them in the yard.
Since my dogs are not vegetarians, I have to figure that their thinking
goes something like this:

Ooo Bunny Skittles.
If I eat the Bunny Skittles
I will become one with the Bunny
And be able to catch the Bunny.

Or maybe it's as simple as:

oooooooBunny Skittles!!

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis,Conley and Doc

PS Yes I know "Skittles" is trade-marked