[Dailydrool] Dirt eaters

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sun Oct 28 21:19:23 PDT 2012

We are at our wit's end (not a long trip) about dirt eating. Just this
year. Never before. Four of the 7 Upstairs house dogs are doing it, none
of the 4 Downstairs house dogs do. Is there something yummy this year?
Am pretty sure some are finding earthworms and eating them, but some
just seem to be eating DIRT. Our yard looks as if gophers live there.
(They don't.) The vet just shrugs and says his dogs are doing it, too.
Maybe I could turn our front yard into a miniature golf course...? On
the other hand, I personally don't care -- but DP nags about it
constantly, so am looking for a some way to shut her up.

Riche, Bugler editor who should know everything by now but doesn't...