[Dailydrool] Bells on door

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Wed Oct 31 05:42:10 PDT 2012

I used the bells method to train Chloe (my female Basset) by taking her to
the door every 15-20 minutes, ringing the bells and then opening the door
and taking her outside.   After a few weeks of this, she had it on her own
and always rang the bells.  We have had no indoor accidents since then ...
She also got a treat every time she would go outside and do her 'business'.

Good luck with this!

Maureen