[Dailydrool] Dad Slave Dan is home from hospital

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 11:14:27 PDT 2012

    Dan came home last night from the halls of torture.  He said no one can sleep in there.  Late at night Drs. making rounds come in and turn on every light in the room.  Nurses and others in and out all day long.  Well he slept all last night except to go to the bathroom.  The house phone is turned off today and house is locked up tight.  We are having a day of rest no visitors.  They can't treat him until the test results come back.  Due to Hurricane Issac the ones that had to be sent out couldn't be sent out.  We hope to get some results next week.  He can rest more at home than in the hospital.  He takes being a husband and Basset Slave very seriously.  No one else is responsible for making sure they are taken care of except him.  Thank you for all your emails of concern and prayers.  He still thinks he will be back at work soon.  He just needs a few days of rest at home first.   I just am so glad to have the hard headed guy at
 home again.

Terry Sue and Crew