[Dailydrool] Baffs

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Sep 1 17:17:38 PDT 2012

When I bought this house, I was not thrilled that it had a walk-in shower
that was small and square and a bit claustrophobic, but I had no idea just
how wonderful that shower would prove to be.  We always put the long-hosed
hand-held shower massage units on at every house, we love them.  So when I
bought this house we put the shower massage units on each shower, the one in
the tub and the walk-in shower.  I had Dachshunds back then and you just
pick them up and pop them into the tub.  Then along came Gracie the 60 pound
Basset, who had mange and had to be bathed in special shampoo regularly.
Picking that hunk of basset up and putting her in and then out of the tub
was just flat dangerous, we both would go sliding and falling, it was very
scary and I was always afraid one of us was going to get hurt.  I don't know
why it took me so long, but one day as I was getting out of the walk-in
shower, I decided to go grab Holly the very itchy allergic to grass and
everything else that grows dog and give her a shower.  Walked her in, closed
the door, we both stood there while I used the hand-held thingy to wash her
off, then opened the door and out she walked.  Absolutely worked like a
charm, and that's what I've been using to wash the girls ever since.  You do
have to drag them in, but getting them out is not a problem!!  I just strip
off and get in the shower with them and when finished we each get our own
towel and we dry off, clean up the shower a bit, and we're done.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net