[Dailydrool] How The Warden Got Her Name

Slantieri slantieri at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 18:54:42 PDT 2012

She bought a crate. She put me in The Crate. When I yell, yell, yell she let me out. She puts me outside in the giant Outside Crate. I yell some more. She lets me in. She Would mumble yada yada yada. When I turned 6 I yell so much at her one day, she finally gets it and let's me stay outside the crate. Now, I let her out so she go and make me some biscuit money. Bwahahaha.

So, my advice to other houndees... Crates make for happy bassets, but someday you might not need it anymore.

Droolies to those that need it and snooter kisses to my furends.

Ruby Roo (and Old Toot the Weetweever, too)

Sent from my iPaw