[Dailydrool] Baffs in Showers

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 06:22:57 PDT 2012

I learned this long ago since we only have a shower.  Lilie loves it!  When
she was about 2 years old, she would simply come into the shower with me by
pushing the sliding door with her nose.  She tried to join her Daddy but
discovered that he had privacy issues when it came to Basset Hounds.

I don't know if you have room, but an shower seat helps a lot when it comes
to soaping and rubbing.  I, too, think that the hose that attaches to the
shower is a wonderful thing.

So...baffs for all four leggers (cats excepted, of course)

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil