[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 2 15:58:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

I went to the vet again today.  They have a really sweet cat named Charlie
Brown.  He is grey and white and very nice and they were busy telling the
utterly clueless momPerson that he isn't good with dogs and the ever clueless
momPerson looked down and he was sniffing my nose and I was sniffing his nose
and wagging my tail and they started to shreik and jump around and say he bites,
don't let him near .... oh .... be nice Charlie Brown.  Charlie Brown is
adorable and somebody said the same thing happened when Snoopy came for a
checkup, everyone was busy telling the clueless momPerson to keep Snoopy away
from the cat while Snoop and the cat played nicely on the floor.  Typical.  I
want to be perfectly honest here, I suspect there is a reason the clueless
momPerson LIKES this vet office, it's because they cater to the um..........
clueless.  We can have Charlie Brown if we want and I want him but apparently
the dadPerson doesn't.  We'll have to work on that .....

Anyway there I was playing with Charlie Brown and suddenly this Jen person
wisked me off to the back.  Oh oh.  Ouch.  Out came my staples.  And my cyst on
my tail was down by half since my spay so Jen squeezed it down to nothing (and
turned it bright red in the process) just for good measure.  And then they
brought me out and sent me home and when I got home I spent a long time greeting
Snoopy who seized the opportunity and charged out the door only to have the
nearest neighbor call out "Hi Snoopy, want to play?" at which point Snoopy
pranced on over to Nicki to play and predictibly she held onto his collar until
the clueless momPerson could get over there and claim him and bring him home
just as I was finishing squating in the hall and peeing a river all over the
clueless momPersons wool runner which runs all the way down the hall and is now
in the washing machine.  I haven't had an accident in quite a few days.  This
was no accident.

That was my day so far.

Love,
Gracie