[Dailydrool] Lumps and cysts

Onslow Basset onslowbasset at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 3 06:14:38 PDT 2012

have to chime in on the lump/cyst discussion… I Onslow the Magnificent had my magnificence marred by such an ugly egg-sized lump on my beautiful tail - about 3" from the tip. The vet drained it 2-3 times, but it kept coming back so in for surgery i went. Well there isn't much skin back there and the vet warned us there might be a need to dock my beautiful tail! Oh no! But he tried a new procedure and managed to laser the skin around my tail back together and now you can hardly tell it was ever there. Yay!