[Dailydrool] Basset Hobbies… and moving

Onslow Basset onslowbasset at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 3 06:04:35 PDT 2012

chiming in late on the Basset Hobbies discussion…. seems bassets have certain interests in common… like napping. Yes, I am a champion napper, Onslow states. I'd challenge you all to a napping contest! Sue always says it's because I have to keep up on my basset beauty rest. I'm good at stretching too - my mama taught me that - bassets have to stretch to stay long. Long is good. As Sue is typing this I am not only napping but passing gas at the same time - aren't I talented?

We just moved into a new house - which is okay - but things are not where they are supposed to be and I'm still a little put out about it. They brought me over to this place a few times back in July - I nosed around, left my scent, you know the drill. But then the beginning of August they brought me AND my pen over here and left me for several hours in what I think was what they call the Master Bath Room. Then three strange guys showed up along with Sue and Brian and they all stared at me and told me how great I was - but did they let me out? No! They shut the door again and then I heard all the commotion. I guess they were moving all our stuff into this new house. Which is all on one floor which I like - only one step out front which is okay. But the main thing is that my beds and such are not in the same place and I'm just having a little trouble getting used to it all. So I nap more in my pen…

Can anybody relate?

Onslow
and his peeps - Sue & Brian