[Dailydrool] Have you Voted????Help those seniors!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 16:37:38 PDT 2012

It is that time of year--the annual calendar contest for Senior HoundsAbound. Oh those senior faces--have you seen them?? Go on over www.bounderblvd.org  look at the seniors--cast a vote-its only a dollar a vote, but most of all you are helping the seniors. Sister Daisy has her picture in there-she is woofing at you to take a moment and look at all the pictures-but most of all think of how much you are helping. Think about it--bought kibble for 20 lately??? How about meds for 20??? Vet bills??
www.bounderblvd.org
Yes this is the place.
Short on cash?? Check the couch cushions--in the car, and my favorite--the washer. Just a buck----all of us together can make this happen for the seniors. They need us--Wen works so hard to make sure this crew is taken care of, but we need to support her too.
www.bounderblvd.org
Bounce on over check out those faces--just a buck--

Thanks for supporting a great senior rescue!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger