[Dailydrool] A NUDDER BAFF

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 06:46:54 PDT 2012

My girls had another Baff yesterday,  hubby has to help me lift them  in &
out of tub,  but my back is so bad that bending over, even   sitting in a
chair to do it outside, just about does me in,  so down on my  bad knees works
better for me at this time,  there will come a time,   sooner than later
that I will probably have to have someone else do it for  me,   there is a
brand new doggy bath house in uptown Maumee they  furnish every thing.  you can
have them bathe your dog or you can do it  yourself. not sure of the cost.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Annie