[Dailydrool] ALLERGIES

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 12:16:32 PDT 2012

Everyone on the drool is more than aware of the horrible allergy  issues I
have had over the last several years with my Maggie Wags,  lets  just say,
she is NOT getting better and this is an on going battle that we deal  with
every day, from injections to special bathes to special lotions, , special
sprays, special creams, a boat load of medicine, you name it, we have done it
 and tried it and NOTHING has helped,  there was a point that she go
better,  only to last  two months and then all hell broke loose and we have never
been able to recover since than,
some one suggested contacting the Andersons in Maumee, who have the largest
 grain elevators and fertilizer plant in the state of Ohio,  first I
contacted the EPA  and also a soil conservation office that we have in  Maumee,
she referred me to some one in Columbus  and the ball got rolling  from
there.  I have had two visits from representatives  from  Andersons and the EPA
who have taken soil samples from my yard.
they have sent every thing away  and are also investigating  their  "
cooking plant "  process of the making of fertilizer.   they are " allowed "  so
much discharge  parts per billion  to  escape into the air !

hubby mowed our yard yesterday, hot & humid,  when he got done, he  took
off his shirt and wiped his face and arms off and his shirt was literally
covered in this ORANGE stuff,   so we will see what happens, but at  least I
have opened a can of worms and we will see what happens.

mean while  Maggie gets wiped down each and every time she goes out to  pee
or poo

Marlene