[Dailydrool] Sister Gracie's toebones

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Sep 4 15:03:06 PDT 2012

Our Gracie is the sweetest, dearest old gal around, she loves everything and
everybody and is totally trustworthy around animals, children, bratty
toddlers, even the yapper.  That is, as long as you don't go near her
toebones.  Touch the feet and Cujo appears, and I'm not exaggerating.  So I
don't even bother trying to trim her nails, we either go to the groomers at
Petsmart or to the Vet and let them deal with those big teeth.  So today I
shut the yapper in the bedroom with her crate, and took Gracie and Holly to
the Vet for toebone chopping.  Very stressful normally, but we were all so
happy to get away from the brat that we had a nice time.  Anyone want a
small dog?

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net