[Dailydrool] disobedient MomPersons

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:34:26 PDT 2012

Nigel has developed a problem.
Recently, within the past three weeks or so, he has gradually begun "giving
orders". If I don't get food fast enough, he bellows at me to hurry it up,
damnit! There is nothing nice or civil in his tone. It is really an order.
If I don't snap to it fast enough when he wants out of his pen, he orders
me to let him out, right now woman!
Mmmmmmmmmm.
I do not, as John will attest, take well to being ordered about, not even
by a dog.
I don't know why he has suddenly started doing this, but I really don't
like it.
At the moment I am dealing with it by refusing to respond. I don't speak
and I don't even look at him, he just ceases to be there.
I don't know if this will work or not.
I wonder if he orders DPerson around when I am not here, and that is the
origin.

Annoyed MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Conley