[Dailydrool] dog wash

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Wed Sep 5 13:11:34 PDT 2012

Marlene,

They have a really neat thing about 10 miles from us in the tiny town of Dresden, TN. It is a dog wash, and it is part of a car wash. It is enclosed, heated and air conditioned, with a stainless steel ramp (covered with a rubber no-slip mat) leading up to the bathing area. There is a short chain to attach to your dog's collar. For $5.00 you get 5 minutes of whatever you want - 3 different shampoos (we like the oatsy bubbles), rinse, conditioner, vacuum, blow dry and doggie cologne. You can add a dollar at a time for extra minutes. I wish we had the funds to place these in larger towns. They would do great! We love it! (The dogs, however, do not care for it, hehehehhee!)

we have one of those in Paducah ky also.  wish they had one in mayfield where i live.  it is not convenient to drive 30 miles each way to wash the dogs.
claudia mom to winston and sadie and sally