[Dailydrool] Darn you Xandy Bear!! Do NOT vote for Xandy Bear and Pawtunia

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 15:53:59 PDT 2012

Xandy Bear, XB!!!! What did you do? You went and entered us in the Senior Houndsabound Calendar Contest? I do not DO calendar contests........How could you and I PAWSIBLY be senior nuff to fit in among all those lovely old houndies........You are NOT supposed to tell folks that we are old nuff. Yes, I know that we have white snooters, but I have been telling people for years that is cause I had five puppies a while back and am prematurely white nosed. I fooled blondeslave for a while.........you dimed me out to her? Did she at least give you a cookie??

Harumph. Xandy Bear has gone and signed us up for the Senior Houndsabound Calendar contest. She really liked our Old Queen Pawtrait from the spring..........but I don't want you to vote for us.....................YET. My slave does like to visit the Senior Hounds in Orlando and they have graciously allowed her to pet them. They often call to complain that there are just not nuff cookies for the Bounders.....and since we know Auntie Wen would never deprive a hound of a treat, it must be that there just isn't any cookie money at Senior Hounds.

Ya know that XB and I would never just ask for money.  That applies to being in the calendar. We gots somefin up our paws, but it would be rude to tell before the Ramble is done. XB and I....wif our fwiendly pack, are going Rambling for Brood this weekend. My human has that evil glint of, "Raffle ticket" in her eyes and XB reports the same. Everybody go Ramble and we will tell ya when it is time and what we have in mind.

That is, unless my slave stuffs Xandy Bear with crabmeat. We are going to Maryland, after all and my dear buddy did get us into this calendar thing.

You could maybe just look at the picture....and think that with us you get two houndettes on the calendar page instead of one....so it will be half price.......iffen you are one of the nice people who already voted, just hang on....we thank you and will let you in on our secret, too........for now, just look:

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=830

Don't vote for me and Xandy Bear......yet.

Thanks, y'all. (I'm going South to Maryland.....)

Pawtunia

(Darn all those houndies in the contest are cute....but not as cute as our friend, Elvis who is 14 today and will be rolling to the Ramble this weekend! Admire him on this month's calendar!)