[Dailydrool] Elsinore's adventures

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:01:46 PDT 2012

Dear Elsinore,
Please tell your human that you are not a murderer.  You are simply making
sure that only the fit birdies survive.  It is like a public service.  We
do that as well.  If your parents are stupid enough to build their nest in
our backyard, then you better do a good job on your fledgling flight.  End
of statement.  We also catch rabbits that are too stupid to stay out of our
fenced backyard.  Some live some don't it all depends on which one of us
catches it and how fast the parental units (ours not theirs move).
 Speaking of parental units, if you go after robins, be prepared for the
parents to swoop down and peck you in the head.  They also scream a lot.
 It is terrible!  They make such a racket that our mom usually comes and
saves the stupid bird (and us).  Mom got very tired of trying to pull
little bird pieces out of Bubbles ATB's mouth.  So, she taught all of us
drop it at an early age.  We don't really "drop it", but we do let mom open
our mouths and dig out the usually live babies.  Of course sometimes when
we find them they are already dead and that isn't our fault.  We have
explained this to mom, and we should still get extra yummy treats for
giving her the stupid bird because we are saving her a trip to the vet
because we didn't eat the putrified bird.  Hope you have a great day
hunting birds!
Beauford (your chances of surviving me are slim), Bugsey (I have a very
gentle mouth and just like to run around with things in it), and Browyn (I
find them and when I ask Bugsey what to do with them, he steals them and
runs around) and the poor momslave, Jennifer who lives with cold blooded
murderers