[Dailydrool] Shame Shame Shame!!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 16:59:47 PDT 2012

: https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charity/view/ein/26-4831704?ref=517a0eff9f

Oh my goodness---I just went and looked at the leaderboard on the Chase Community Giving results.
I had to go get myself a beer after that little lookie see---I might be mistaken--it has been a very long week here--but--I went thru the top 160.
Our loving bassets are getting beat.
Not just beat, heck there are squirrel groups, rabbit groups, snake groups, horse groups, and even a pelican group--yes a pelican group-along with every other group know to mankind, and nary a basset group did I see. I was one of the lucky ones that did get in to vote last night-not sure how I got that done, but I did,
To me it matters not which basset group gets your votes,but I sure would like to see one or ALL of the groups registerd get some bucks.

If you dont have a facebook account, consider making one, even if it is just for this event-- vote, vote,share share with everyone--and take it down if you please.
We figured this out with our voting on the shelter challenge, we can do this too!!!

Pelicans, rabbits, squirrels----this cant be happening----
The site is up there in the blue stuff---please help the bassets!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger