[Dailydrool] RUARI’S BACKGROUND:

Michael Moore michaelellismoore at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:02:22 PDT 2012

I’m expecting that Muldoon’s Dadslave has not told the Drool about
Muldoon crossing the bridge.  Being the Momslave—I have to tell of
Muldoon’s crossing the bridge and how Ruari came to live with us.

I had been told that a young Bassett needed a forever home weeks
before Muldooon was even ready to cross the bridge.  But, not wanting
to bring a young pup into a home with a 16 ½ years old—we decided to
disregard it.

Then two days before Christmas Muldoon started bleeding out.  We took
him to his vet and was told that he had just come down with ”The Big
C”.  With many tears and sobs, I decided that it was time for him to
cross the bridge peacefully.

Two days after Christmas—missing Bassett paws on our floors—I
remembered about our groomer’s Bassett, who needed a forever home .  I
called her and soon after that called the Bassett’s temporary home.
They were willing to see us that day.  And, we could not get over
there fast enough.  Walking up two flights of 39 almost straight up
stairs (not the best for a Bassett)—to his apartment.  We were greeted
by a woman, who explained that their daughter’s boyfriend had lost his
residence and not wanting to take his Bassett to the SPCA—they took
him in—temporarily.  Because, not only was she and her family allergic
to dogs—her daughter had bunnies for pets.  (Great blend for a
Bassett”!).

Five minutes after sitting on the floor—the Bassett curled into my lap
and fell asleep--(Guess who came home?)

cuz me gaut bloo I mE cn yUz machEn t tl hw hapE mE iz tuh mE fnd mum
N uthR mum slEps N mE bd wt mE
uthR brngs mE N mum t drgbrk mE gut frnds mE vrE hpE nw

								HTBH
								rOrE