[Dailydrool] Ahrooba ATB

Bambi bassetslave at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:20:56 PDT 2012

Dear drool family,
With free flowing tears and a broken heart, I send my sweet Angel Ahrooba, Roo boy, my precious rescue on his final flight to the bridge. Please send a little drool for his brother Drake. Though they fought, they loved each other and Drake has "mooed" nonstop since his brudder left him. He is terrified of storms and it's done nothing but storm since I found my sweet boy. My sweet little boy was fine at 2pm and gone from this world at 5pm. The vet feels a pulmonary embolism is most likely but 4 years with my sweet boy is far too short. July 4 2008 to September 6 2012, you were the ever present sweetness of my life and now I pray you are rooing it up at the bridge. Please remember I love you.
Broken hearted shattered utterly destroyed MomP

Bambi Lange