[Dailydrool] Great basset video

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sat Sep 8 12:14:02 PDT 2012

I was on the Daily Drool website and recently one of the members there posted a link to an amazing video on YouTube of a white basset named Paul Newman. Quickly search the DD archives and couldn't find any mention of it so I thought I'd pass it on.  For some reason I couldn't copy the URL but if you just go to Youtube and search for Paul Newman the White Basset Hound I'm sure it will come up. It's truly amazing to see a basset ( striking almost pure white with blue eyes) performing almost as well as a border collie or golden retriever! Really amazing and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Georgia and Eugene