[Dailydrool] Raymond ATB

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 14:29:56 PDT 2012

To all our friends on the Daily Drool - I must tell you our sad news:  Today Raymond left for the bridge.  He really began failing
Thursday - it happened so quickly.  We were going to take him into the Vet today for his "last trip" but before we left with him,
he died peacefully on one of his favorite comfortable mats.  He was a beautiful red  and white boy, 11 years old., with huge ears
and paws - and the best personality.  Of all the bassets  (6) we've been fortunate to share our lives with, he was the most beautiful and
the smartest.  Words can't describe how much we'll miss him, and we know each one of you understands what we're going through.
We just wanted everyone to know about Raymond.                  Beryl & Richard