[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 16:47:45 PDT 2012

Hello all, this is Snoopy here,

We've been very busy lately and so I've been remiss in my drool posts and for
that I must apologize.  I would like to thank each and every drooler for has
voted for me in the senior hounds abound calendar contest.  I am humbled to have
such wonderful people help out the senior hounds while voting for me.  If you
haven't cast a vote yet, or if you'd like to cast more, here's the link:

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=827

Part of why we're so busy is that the clueless momPerson is trying to be her own
social secretary (she's still miffed about the whole marathon and baseball game
on one day thing) and as a result her and the rest of the family's schedule has
been plunged into utter chaos.  For a while Natalie had a trumpet lesson, a
hebrew lesson and also Bat Mitzvah tutoring ALL AT THE SAME TIME but we've
worked past that little bump in the road now.  She does have two triathlons on
the SAME WEEKEND the week after next (tisk, tisk) but hopefully after that
things will be back under control (I've hacked her latest passwords and things
should be settling down)

Miss Gracie has also been adding to the chaos around our home.  She is quite the
little borrower ..... following in my own OEBE (Curator of missing objects)
footsteps even if I do say so myself.  She's the dickens.  If you leave shoes on
the floor she will swipe one (only one) and hide it G-d knows where.  She
doesn't make a mark on it, but you try finding it, just try.  It'll be a while,
she's creative.  Hey .... maybe OEBE CREATOR of missing objects .... we'll see.
 Today the clueless momPerson took the girls to the mall and bought them frozen
yogurt and Julianne got pomagranate (BRIGHT PINK).  Yep.  And they finished up
their yogurts in the car on the way home and then they put the containers in a
bag with other trash from the car and set the bad down and wondered off into the
man cave.  When they came back in the house we three bassets were having a grand
ole time.  We shredded the bag, chewed up the yogurt containers  and got drips
of pomagranate all over the rug.  The clueless momPerson hasn't had to use that
carpet shampoo'er for a few days now, she thought she might be done with it this
time but no....... if it's not one thing with the carpet it's another.  Things
like this should NEVER be done on hardwood floors, always carpet.

The clueless momPerson tried scolding Gracie over it.  She shouldn't have done
that.  Gracie jumped up on the chair, opened up her purse, grabbed her
sunglasses and charged off down the hall with the clueless momPerson in hot
pursuit.

Gotta run......

More later from Snoopy with LuLu and also Gracie who is in big trouble .....wait
for me .......