[Dailydrool] What is he Saving for?

kristin.mielke at videotron.ca kristin.mielke at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 9 17:09:24 PDT 2012

Hubert is now almost 7 months, and we are pleased to report no potty accidents in 2 weeks..yipppee. We are also pleased to report that he is finely now putting on some weight as he has decided to eat.  Mind you, we had to change to a raw diet...but he seems to love the stuff so all is well. Even if this vegetarian slave wants to upchuck feeding the stuff at 6 Am.  Nothing like the smell of raw chicky being nuked out of its frozen state at 5:45 Am ,,,blech.  I am also thrilled to report that I am finely able to stack Hubert..for about 30 seconds..buy hey..progress is progress..and my back, and knee pain is diminishing as my muscles are getting used to the rigours of Basset stacking.  Hubert has beautiful movement and loves trotting arround the ring, so at least that part seems to be undercontrol.  We aim to show for the first time near Christmas as he needs to build some mass. In other news Hubert has fallen in love with an older female Basset at the breeders.  He spent much of last weekend with his tongue down her ear...ahhh the wonders of first love. Happily she was obliging and not in heat.  But the big question is what is Hubert saving for???  While cleaning his Basset condo (Crate) this afternoon I found his stash.  Between his crate mat and his blankie were the following items...2 dog treats, one sock, a set of house keys (DH's) and 27.50$.  Should I open a savings account for him? Geez
Kris (Where did he get the cash?)
Hubert ( Gotta find a new hidy hole, seem under the matress is not such a good plan)