[Dailydrool] Gracie reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 12 15:56:17 PDT 2012

Hi everyone, it's me Gracie,

I'm doing good.  Except for Snoopy and LuLu are taking up the whole couch in the
office and so I have to lay on the dog bed.  I don't wanna lay on the dog bed so
I pushed my mommy off of the chair and decided to write to all of you.  I have
found it best to be firm with mommy.  Like when she was laying on the bed eating
that apple.  LuLu asked for part of the apple.  That's ridiculous.  I made a
grab for the apple.  Ouch.  LuLu konked me for it good.  Mommy shared her apple
with us though.

LuLu says I have to make a public service announcement.  So here goes.
Attention please.  Eh Hem.

If you leave something (anything) on the floor I will definately steal it and
there is a good chance I will chew it up too.

That ends this public service announcement.

Natalie needs a new ruler for school.  And those carpet feet for the wii fit
..... she'll be needing some new ones of those too.  And mommy's sheep skin
slippers that she left on the living room floor ..... one is under the bed and
the other one I can't remember where I left it but I did NOT chew it up so if
anybody can find it mommy can wear her slippers tonight.  Natalie has set up a
desk in the man cave and she is working on her latest Leggo out there and Snoopy
and I are banned from the man cave for the duration.  Apparently there is some
precedent for this.

I got antibiotics for my UTI on Friday.  I haven't had an accident since.
Ummmmm .... if your little girl basset suddely starts having a lot of accidents
don't assume she's mad at you and wait 4 days, take her straight to the vet.
Sheesh.  There are people who say that mommy is clueless.  I found out why.

I'm kinda sleepy.  I think I'm going to take a nap on the dog bed after all.

More later from Gracie ... with LuLu and Snoopy who are both already asleep on
the couch

P.S.  The nice people at GGBR sent mommy some papers and she and daddy signed
them and mailed them back with cookie money so now I am an "offical" Rutz.  I
have a mommy and a daddy and sisters and a houndie brother and a houndie sister
and I get cuddled and sung to and fussed over and I'm a very contented little
girl basset.