[Dailydrool] Dog bowl delima

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Sep 12 16:33:28 PDT 2012

So Saturday the clumsy momma broke one of the ceramic dog dishes. Colt was scared to death that he wasn't going to get supper.  But I used one of my storage bowls as a substitute until I could replace it. Sunday I went down to PetsMart to look for a new supper bowl for Colt.  And as you can guess they were all made in China.  No dog dish came home with me. Colt is very disappointed. Hey I am trying to keep them safe plus be a good American and not by anyting made in China if I can help it.  So I come home, get online and google Ceramic Dog bowls Made in the USA.  a few came up but I didn't like them...to girlie.  Colt is a boy, and wants a manly supper dish.  I finally find one at WayFair that I like and in the product description it states MADE IN America in one place and Made in the United States in another.   So I ordered it. But when it came in the mail this afternoon, I rushed to open it to get it washed and prepare the boyz supper.  I opened the box, flipped over the bowl and BAM, there it was "MADE IN CHINA"  I was upset, I was disappointed, and I got on the phone called WayFair and told them we had a problem...my dog dish that I ordered from them because it stated in the product info, made in the USA was actually made in China and I wanted to send them back to China!  Okay, back to them.  the sales represenative was very pleasant, and said that she would send in a request to update the website and send me a return lable so that I could ship the bowls back to them.  <sigh>   So now my question is this.  Does any of the rescues have any MADE IN AMERICA dog bowels for sale.  (should have done this in the first place) Because I want made in Anerica and I would like to support one of the rescues too if possible.  If not then I will go down to our local ceramic maker and see what they have or as the DH suggested go down and make them ourselves at the ceramic shop.

Love and drool to all. Heart healing drool to all of the families whose furbaby has left for the bridge. May they live forever in the magic of your memories.
Frustrated Michele, Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "We can just eat off your plate momma."
Ruger "Yeah let us eat off your plate"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...