[Dailydrool] pawnographic woofle

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 17:25:59 PDT 2012

Dear Miz Kacy and Miz Kathryn....

Thank you for your kind words about the woofle my much older and slightly, well, you know, friend Xandy Bear are having to get votes for the Seniorhoundsabound calendar!  Those hounds are even older than Xandy Bear and really need the cookie money!

Iffen ya really want some pawnography, we gots ya covered!  There is a slide show of outakes for our pawtrait that has a couple of shots like Miz Kacy described......Xandy bear doing her flashing best, and one of......my backside.  By way of qualification, I did win first prize for best butt at the Ramble last weekend.  (...during which my dear senior friend sat on hers.....some people might say it is a little scrawny....I'm just sayin......)

So, check out da pawnography at www.bassetslave.com.  See da photo page, then please please please buy some votes and we will give you tickets for really kewl stuff.....like the sterling silver wrap ring I took straight from her jewelry box.

Then go back to the photo page and look at the old hounds who have no cookies......and vote again.  All the voting money goes to the poor old hounds of Seniorhoundsabound.....

Pawtunia