[Dailydrool] confusion abounds at Senior Houndsabound

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Sep 13 05:57:28 PDT 2012

Houndsabound too,   but confusion is right up there with them!

Hi Droolers!

Senior Houndsabound is in 2 contests this month...  Please help with one or
both!

1-Chase Community Giving,  where we have an opportunity to win some really
nice money from Chase, maybe $25,000!  But we need votes!

Our link is:

<https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charity/view/ein/06-1819585?
fb_action_ids=10151393097533242&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregati
on&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582>
https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charity/view/ein/06-1819585?f
b_action_ids=10151393097533242&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregatio
n&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

It is free to vote!

There are other Basset rescues trying to also win some money,  please use
the 2 votes you get and help out!

You only get these 2 votes to use.  Unless you have a Chase account, then
you get 2 more from them.   After you have voted, the only other way to help
is by sharing the info with family and friends.   The way to win this thing
is by networking and getting many different people to vote for you.  Send
out to all non-Basset  friends too!

2- Now, the other contest we have going on is our annual Senior Basset
calendar contest.

Wow, do we have a great group of hounds this year.  They all just take my
breath away looking at them!    Each of them is trying to become  in the top
12 to be able to have their picture on a month of 2013.

Go help one or all of them out here:

 <http://www.bounderblvd.org> www.bounderblvd.org

Click on the Calendar link and you can vote, or go ahead and order a
calendar.  We will only print the amount ordered, there are no extras!

The calendar contest is our main fundraiser of the year, so please go spend
some money and buy some votes

Xandy and Pawtunia have gotten creative with offering a fantastic array of
Woofle items to raise funds for them to become calendar hounds!

You can see their Woofle at:   <http://www.bassetslave.com>
www.bassetslave.com

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us