[Dailydrool] A litle basset related but really could use all the drool he can get

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 19:37:46 PDT 2012

I am making this a bit basset related.....Ohio Basset Rescue will soon be selling wonderful MALLEY'S CHOCOLATE AND CANDY to raise funds for our much needed coffers!  Helping those hounds ain't cheap!  But worth all the effort!  All of you droolers already know that!  Keep your eyes open for the link to get yours soon!

On another note if everyone can send that wonderful healing drool to my brother Roger J Davis (RJ) I would so appreciate it.  He just turned 50 a few weeks ago and had a medical issue - in a matter of a few short weeks he was told he has cancer stage 1 and it was treatable - 48 hours later he was told that was not the case and that his cancer was stage 4, inoperable and since what he has is so rare they aren't sure where to start for treatment.  We are all very hopeful that we will know what course they will take tomorrow and though they are not going to be able to cure him there is hope that he will be able to keep it at bay so he can continue to enjoy life - please sling some of that drool to his wife Laura and son Ty (180 and a Sr in HIgh School) too.

We are super producing drool at the Gareis house not only for my brother and family but for all those who have lost a precious hound and all those who are in need.

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Gracie