[Dailydrool] Sweet Potatoe treats

Linda Swift tobeysmom at mac.com
Thu Sep 13 20:49:29 PDT 2012

Hi, I am usually a lurker but I do sweet potatoes for my boys regularly. I boil the potatoes until soft, remove from the water, let them cool for a few minutes, until you can handle them. Slid a knife across the tater from end to end and slide the skins off. When their room temperature, I slice  thinly and put in my dehydrator. I usually do this in the evening. The dehydrator runs all night and I empty in the morning. The boys LOVE them. I hope this will help someone.   Linda, Mom slave for Tobey and Willie and loving it !