[Dailydrool] Reiki for animals

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 19:26:51 PDT 2012

Cary - it works well with all animals - I am a Reiki practitioner and primarily work with animals - you can also look up Healing Touch for Animals and see if there is someone who is in your area- that is the program that I was certified in for use with the animal kingdom.

Reiki is a specific type of subtle energy work in which healing is performed by the touch of the hands, allowing the flow of the energy from a limitless source (God Force) to the patient via the Reiki practitioner. It is extremely powerful, yet gentle energy that can be easily channelled to yourself and others, just by intention.  That's the best explanation of what it is.  I as a practitioner am just a channel and do not give energy - kind of like a conduint!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

Emily and the Gareis girls Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie