[Dailydrool] Sumfin Rong here

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 03:11:23 PDT 2012

Dis Conley. Dere sumfin afeets. I gotta sinkin suspissshun I nose whut it
is, two.
Yestiddy SHE (I not eben usin she name I so nerbus) on da fone fing. She
tawkin PUPPY. Not onlee dat she tawkin FLYIN puppy!!!
Now I nebber.
All dem liddel critters gots pointy shark teef an wanna play play play play
bite bite bite bite and now dat not bad ennuff she gotted won whut flies.
AND
she tawkin POINTY eers. Dis meen it anodder Mr. Cooper, Sir. NotaBasset.
We wundert when she done brung in anodder crate.
Mr.Cooper Sir bad enuff not dat we didint lub he, but won ob he whut a
puppy dat flies, I dunno.
She say he be here in ten days.
Needer ob we can count dat high.

Also she goin to da waddle in Dwite. GABR Waddle. Dont nose she bring we or
not she ain't mede up she mind. She gone be workin enyhows. Dere only three
crate inna Van so at leest she ain't gone hab da puppy (poopy reed poopy
dey aint got manners needer) dat sooner.
I gotts to go teke a nap. Heben onlee nose dere wont be no rest soon.

Dis be Conley sinin off for Nigel an Llewis whut sleepin.
Heeling drool to all whut needs it, and sweet snooters to dem whut need
sumfin extra speshul.

(Whut, we not enoff bother she gotta get anodder? we kin meke up for not
been a bodder you bet.)
Flyin puppies. Jeeeez.