[Dailydrool] Flyin puppies

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 06:33:40 PDT 2012

Conley, dis be Gordy.  We gots a puppy from da last time momma go to a
basset fing without we.  We lub her and run and play but youse rite dey gots
no manners and Sally Belle my older sister hate her.  She tries to teach da
puppy manners but dey no stick.  She always doin sumting.   We gots all the
doors in da house shut and now if we want to go in da bedroom we gots to
ask.  Dis be so da puppy no get into stuff.  Da puppies got sharp little
teef dat make a fellas ears sore.  I tell her NO sometimes but she only
listen for a second den she right back again.  I neber heard of a flying one
so maybe youse momma buy you a helmet just in case she dive bomb.  Dis
sounds terrible.  Good luck to youse guys.
Gordy Mueller
Of da sore ears gordy