[Dailydrool] she said WHAT?

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sun Sep 16 10:29:32 PDT 2012

Queen Xandy Bear here!  Ooh that Pawtunia.

My butt may be a bit smaller as I’ve lost some weight since diagnosed with diabetes but I have always been svelte and am still pawfectly proportioned-I “resemble” being referred to as scrawny.

As for the whole age thing-who was it that said, “age is just a number”?  I certainly don’t feel “old”. Speaking of age being a number I sat down and thought about it.

I’ve decided that once you reach double digits you can add the 2 numbers together and that will be your real age.  For example, I am 10 years old.  If I add the 1 and the zero together it makes me 1 year old again.

On the other hand Pawtunia is 7.  No number to add to it so it looks like I will be younger than her for the next several years.  Queen logic-the Queen has spoken.  Have I confused all of you sufficiently?  Marvelous!

Now would be a pawfect time to go vote for us in the Senior Hounds Abound calendar contest.   http://www.bassetslave.com     or    www.bounderblvd.org<http://www.bounderblvd.org>