[Dailydrool] Oh my, what am I in for?

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:34:18 PDT 2012

MacKenzie and Gallagher as puppies were unique, compared to our previous
dogs (2 Goldens and a Belgian).  They were chewers extraordinaire.  They
did the basset 500.  Gallagher ate a coffee table, shredded a $5 bill and
drooled everywhere.  MacKenzie loved expensive shoes, especially the left
ones.  Anyway, we thought they were on their way to OEBE status.  But their
adventures got easier.  We were totally unprepared for Guinness.  He's a
counter surfer, with an incredible ability to get any stick of butter.  He
is constantly redecorating - bringing the outside pillows in and taking the
inside pillows out.  Forget anything with tassels.  He loves the inside
liner of every sneaker my husband owns.  He's eaten the corners of antique
Oriental rugs.  He jumps on everyone.  He barks at the wind.  He has a very
loud deep bark and just this morning bellowed in my husband's ear.  We were
in the car.  He shreds every piece of card board he can find.  He likes to
take my bras out on the front porch.  Tonight he got into the pantry and
ate through 3 k-cups - didn't want the coffee, just the plastic.  He's very
lucky that he's so cute.  I had no idea there was so much paper in 2 rolls
of toilet paper!  While were were home, he shredded 2 rolls all over the
house.  Gotta go.  Just heard.  "Hey, hey...  No Guinness No".