[Dailydrool] Shark bait

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 17:14:05 PDT 2012

Hi, it's Snoopy checking in,

First off drool to all in need and Shanah Tovah (that means happy new year) to
everybody too!

The clueless momPerson made it home in spite of herself.  She went for a little
swim today.  A mile.  It seems this swim started out on one side of the
municiple pier in Santa Cruz, headed out into open water, and came back in on
the OTHER side.  And the pier is almost 1/2 mile long.  So I TOLD her look,
there are a lot of seals that live on the end of that pier and sharks eat seals
and you look kinda like a seal to a shark when you wear a wetsuit cause they
aren't very bright.  Then often grab a surfer and then spit them right back out
"ewww, yuck, rubber and human I wanted seal".  But unfortunately when they spit
you back out you are often the worse for wear.  So I TOLD her look, stay in the
MIDDLE of the pack of hooomans.

So did she listen?  Did she??  I must remind you we are talking about the
CLUELESS momPerson here.  Apparently she was enjoying the scenary half a mile
off shore.  Apparently the seals facinated her.  Apparently she decided to use a
head up approach stroke of almost a 1/3 of the time so she could enjoy the view.
 The daft woman was out there daudling to the point where nearly all of the 200
swimmers were done and there she was still swimming and a life guard paddled
over and she CHATTED HIM UP.  Discussed the scenary and the view .... it seems
he was your typical surfer dude life guard and the clueless momPerson didn't
find him hard to look at and by the time she FINALLY landed on the sand on the
far side of the pier 40 minutes had gone by.  She spent FOURTY minutes swimming
one mile in the ocean.  And then she trotted off and played in the street for 5
miles and then she came home.

And she is in big trouble and she doesn't listen and she does risky things and I
don't know what to do with her, she is supposed to do something similar but with
a bike in there too next week and I am not amused.

More later from Snoopy with Gracie (I didn't even notice, I was busy chewing
something up) and LuLu (I was sunbathing at the time)