[Dailydrool] September 17th Calendar Day => Bart

bonniethorpe at aol.com bonniethorpe at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 09:12:21 PDT 2012

Well today is kind of a 'happy-sad' day for me....Happy, because today is my birthday and I'm still alive and kicking - LOL -  but sad because when I turned the page on the Daily Drool calendar, there was my Bart, now at The Bridge. This picture was taken just after he was diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma and had his first radiation treatment - you can see the big shaved lump on his side. We lost
him about four months after his diagnosis but he had the BEST four months any houndie could have. Selfishly, I sooo wish he could be here for my birthday celebration today...Regardless, Happy Calendar Day, Bart...up there at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Bonnie Thorpe - Basset Mom to Bert and Hazel